Thursday, November 28, 2013

Interview with Ashley Tiernan, Pattaya & Jomtien Real Estate, Thailand

Ashley Tiernan
My name is Ashley Tiernan, I am a partner in Direct 2 Developers and Pattaya & Jomtien Real Estate in Pattaya Thailand.

I was born in England and have lived in Pattaya Thailand since about 2000 with my wife and 3 kids. Most of my time has been in the property sector for major developers and my own agency.

I teamed up with my partner Alan Beilby in 2012 and set up this company. Alan has many years’ experience managing real estate companies in Australia, Dubai and Abu Dhabi, he holds an Australian real estate license and is accredited with ASIC (Australian Securities and Investment Commission) as a financial / investment advisor.

Pattaya & Jomtien Real Estate Co. Ltd. sells previously owned condominiums and houses / villas at realistic prices and offers rental condos, houses and villas throughout the Pattaya and Jomtien region.

If you are planning to buy an off plan or a completed property in Pattaya (condo, house, villa or even just land) you will find that the real estate market in Pattaya, Chonburi has something for everyone...

Read More

No comments: